Sunday 18 October 2009

NAHO CEO, Paulette Tremblay Announces Video Contest

The Honouring Life Network (HLN) is kicking off World Suicide Prevention Day by hosting an online video contest to raise awareness about suicide prevention for First Nations, Inuit and Métis youth!

The HLN is looking for youth aged 17-30 to submit a short video that will raise awareness about suicide prevention and mental wellness initiatives in First Nations, Inuit and Métis communities.

Launch: September 10, 2009.

Deadline for submissions: November 10, 2009.
More at
http://www.honouringlife.ca/en/youthCorner/videoContest

3 comments:

  1. I'll keep trying to comment,why can't I?, thinking of Darryl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry george, i don't know if it's my connection with Northwestel. Or me, or your blog???
    It is really not working. If you can leave a message on my blog, i like to meet you? For Darryl really.:)

    ReplyDelete