Sunday 24 May 2009

Looking for stories about flying in the NWT - historical and present day.

Jude Weir [Jude@telus.net] has requested distribution of the
following announcement:

>Hi there,
>
> My name is Jude Weir and I'm a Northern Canada rookie. And by that
>I mean I'm shamefully ignorant about it - which is a problem since
>I'm looking for stories about flying in the NWT - historical and
>present day.
>
> We're building an online "story map" as a resource and archive of
>personal flying stories. As this is a non-profit project we
>are searching out stories ourselves. So I'm really grateful for your
>website and I will get to reading everything on it to get the
>historical aspects but, in the meantime. I'm wondering if you might
>be able to point me in the direction of people who might have a
>story about flying more recently.
>
> It doesn't need to be grand, or even very long. We're looking to
>capture the "flavour" of the experience as much as sensational
>stories (but we'll take those too!). It can be anyone's story --
>pilot, crew, passenger...as long as it involves flying.
>
> I'd really appreciate any advice you could give me. I don't suppose
>there's a newsletter we could put a notice in or anything like that?
> In any case, thank you for your time,
> Jude
>
>JudeWeir@Friend-At-Hand.ca
>Friend At Hand Productions
>(604) 882-3773
>(604) 671-3836

No comments:

Post a Comment